fot

[Fot] TR7 Dyno Results

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR7 Dyno Results
From: Craig Leinicke <craigl@leinickegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:01:59 -0500
I finally came up with 4 pistons and eight valves that were happy together
and put my TR7 Land Speed Car on the chassis dyno at Carma Performance in
Nashville, TN. The car made 103 rear wheel HP on the first pull.
After re-jetting the webers and adjusting the timing the car made 108.2 HP
at the rear wheels and 120ft. lbs of torque between 3750 and 4250 rpm.

I hope to post video and print outs of the test soon.
My question is... With these numbers in hand... What would the engine be
making at the flywheel?

Thanks in Advance
Craig Leinicke
Flashback Racing