fot

Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:29:08 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=XScV/kpdycWF61FhP5I0Gn+T6MZuh5Uc09JA3HmCl0s=; b=jP3QCNBHKRpa+rXXGogIRI6B33IkMMwu/KwUcR3aOYjfgT3saiRDjjaPRAVNowXt4u 5bEiOBdz8VTLhvyRefVbzkXHdzs4T/tKnPd6p2J5/lFT+i9zRRot6CwFLjNPTSTIO9ar xZXxmKD6yIx4yMSEw9J6oCoISuJJJX1MCpil5Y5XV7TvEgnk10oiUmIuvgiF4XfyJCXl HZQe2xpTV1yRS1ug392jSwhUVyT+InYSg/7/yk5Sq3HDG5f09w6fCYHVzmYVUuKB4Pk3 s4nRqReSj42cg6AkPXTgzTJYtZ3UgKErKlM4MKiFWlKjT5I5tC/VCX+QQ4zuph6PSdy5 zwqA==
I did a lot of measurements between cold and hot engine but didn't find any
difference except burned fingers.
For my part I set it cold. It might be a difference with an aluminum engine
but with a cast iron engine it seems quite constant.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----