fot

Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot

To: "Michael Porter" <mdporter@dfn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot
From: "tylerpthompson@yahoo.com" <tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:19:44 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net <fot@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334369985; bh=sfU6Nq9pX8cR2FLxE9lAWeD8AXoue9Gn7S59+OqNd2o=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:To:From:Cc:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=qRXYJ1QtVNwQsRPfV47UGsI8MwvtH4kONTvjBzh2fMX90L4vNtpiZcWZoGrNuhLf+SRhuO/Fg0BIv4LzGGt277D0HHeHSg9lFGnV9WxGjoxBbVQZlg04Zoq6oJv2XENqMx9icVLE3AtGeQfck4HHqw99ScWR9LN1Gt/BTF9iJow= k6lQ3GO1WfWbUg6tc0G7TDnLIKeqdoSlgCMBZo6pnSe4If4Z8YTYyJly_R4s r4s1jeObTWZGiMnKaXIlSVXjNQ9HZgcoHLNXnctqpUo92NUTZDOpavOlO5wH l8EnpFTvrAb40aBHOhpFh9EWTSryV4bdYloNQwUG_0VTP7N._gerzO_54qyi C1hhxqyKjHoxCn1xaNcqBNzyqBoU93xCQvCKRQ.kc.43aL.gts8PAMFc1q_f sFTWrFbYOtBhnFQPMSq3kNE93Amln9AWgLolSYbHXyKdcdHIRsZfrsqBAdLX hRWlwklILYeXMjfDy3OZsYQtRRiJrldJM9WHMwQHD79E00Z2r_ByQ5E16gh1 SHFZfOgggAxAEJoHfL10Xu5DcLCcWgAUlFehFoZJxbkMQSPDNjaB6tBuFqPi q5j45Gv7146l8CLk4s59XWQUWvdGgEsO5YaUdvojb3Nr6jFlSqrzO92MujB2 sTcQtnupwwWjspTpr2N2FFYPCtyJp
Thanks Michael.  Very informative.

Ty.