fot

Re: [Fot] Headers

To: <spitfiresuz@141.com>, <harmug@us.ibm.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Headers
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:36:02 -0500
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
Based on my conversations with Susan's crew chief and head backhoe
operator, the use of a Stahl in a Spitfire also requires some pretty
good changes to the frame and right-side suspension upright.  The frame
lip on the right side of the engine has to be cut almost entirely away,
as well as much of the rear lip on the inner portion of the suspension
upright.  The frame may also need notching at the collector depending on
what collector you're using.

Scott (B.)
Headed for VSCDA's "Spring Break" weekend at Gingerman in 10 hours and
26 minutes.