fot

Re: [Fot] Wiring

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wiring
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 01:29:22 -0600
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
Rocky Entriken wrote:

> It was someone on this list suggested a Honda unit, which I got -- aha, sturdy metal case
>  -- and it's all worked fine ever since.

Probably me.  I remember after 15 years or so the switch went out on our '87
Civic Si.  I removed the broken switch from the Honda, looked at it and hey,
this looks familiar... Bought 2 at the dealer, kept on on the shelf until one
of my Spits needed it.

Kind of like the time I was working on the brakes of my old Datsun 720 pickup.
Laid the old pads on the workbench, and there just happened to be some old
TR4 pads there as well.  That was about the time I started buying 240Z pads
because *everybody* had those.

mjb.