fot

reply me ASAP

To: fot-archive@autox.team.net
Subject: reply me ASAP
From: Mr.Evan Keobi <evankeobimoneybplc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:12:46 +0100
Thousand United States Dollars ($20,000.00) per day. In
receipt of this mail, you are required to contact the ATM  CARD payment
department and also send your following
information as listed below so as to commence with the
processing of your ATM CARD in your name and favor
 1. Full name and full country name
 2. Telephone and fax number
 3. Address where you want the ATM card to be sent
 4. Age and occupation.
 You are advised to contact the director of ATM CARD payment officer for more
 directives,
 Mr.Evan Keobi, Director, ATM payment department
 Email: evankeobimoneybplc@gmail.com
 Telephone number: +2347034786555
 The ATM card payment center was mandated to issue out US$7,850,000.00 (Seven
 Million Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) and we
 hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-811) so you have to
 indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your
 subject.
 We anticipate your total compliance to this message immediately.
 YOURS SINCERELY,
 MR. ANTHONY UKPO
 ASSISTANT DEPUTY GOVERNOR [SKYE BANK PLC]