fot

[Fot] Front Spring spacer length?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Front Spring spacer length?
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:22:32 -0500
I've got the TR-250 front suspension pieces now (thanks Joe!) and it
looks like they will lower my car about an inch.  Sooo, how much
spacer do I need to add to the spring to offset that?  I'm guessing
it's about a 2 to 1 deal, so 1/2" spacer would be an inch of ride height.

Anyone have something better than a guess for this?

By the way, the TR-250 (and 4A and 6) upright / vertical link is
significantly beefier than the TR-4 piece as has been mentioned on
the list.  The upper portion seems to be larger cross section as well
as the lower screw portion being larger in diameter.

Thanks in advance,
Tony Drews