fot

Re: [Fot] Reg Compliance - Your Feedback

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Reg Compliance - Your Feedback
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:33:21 -0400
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
References: <BLU154-W40811039F89ACDD256FD64BF8E0@phx.gbl> <CALCydYp2keUEAF4S-HFdB1YdVEKwDZFOBKDN87wRoQ5US3tp5g@mail.gmail.com> <SNT120-W36AB3EBE38F78FBBBB55C4DF8E0@phx.gbl> <457BE33B-5FC2-4328-B8B2-C82670D92123@gdhs.com> <624351479-1349927188-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1411575245-@b12.c3.bise6.blackberry> <CALCydYrGCGOLLdj28CQeONcUx4vOup6RS5B5f=5Eg5DirW=Xgw@mail.gmail.com> <3D19C37868680F46BA3E66A8945C9C7402FFE8A5@svr-exch01.mccarty-law.com> <SNT120-W447B5BC3411D6DD72B48ECDF8D0@phx.gbl>
My tr6 transmission transplant into my GT6 has been great!!! Especially
compared to replacing the GT6 box every other race weekend.  I vote for
adhering to four forward gears and Triumph stuff.

Sent from my mobile device