fot

[Fot] OSTHOFF at ROAD AMERICA - HOST HOTEL KASTNER CUP 2013 5-8 SEPTEMBE

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] OSTHOFF at ROAD AMERICA - HOST HOTEL KASTNER CUP 2013 5-8 SEPTEMBER 2013
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:14:39 -0400 (EDT)
 LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS AT LESS THAN HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS PRICES.

Bottom line is that cost per night could be less than $100 per couple or less
than $50 per person.

This assume you select a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite and team up with another
couple or friends.

This can include a living room, kitchen, and other amenities.

The VSCDA also has activities at the OSTHOFF, including a CAR SHOW.

Kas and Peg will reside at the OSTHOFF.

contract. I will likely lowball the number of suites set aside to avoid a 20%
liability. The OSTHOFF tends to be in fair demand during this weekend. Thus it
is not too soon to plan and reserve.

Reservation Code will be FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH

The OSTHOFF is on the LAKE, next to historic SIEBKENS, and only about 2 miles
from ROAD AMERICA.

OSTHOFF.COM

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.