fot

[Fot] TR3A Parts

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR3A Parts
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:29:29 -0400
Friends,

There was some damage to my TR3A during the PVGP this past July.  Glen has
the car at his shop in Stuart, FL, where the repair/restoration has started.
So far there are a couple things that we know for sure are needed and any
help locating them would be greatly appreciated.

1.  Lower valance repair panel for the front nose, to include the tray.
Don't know if anyone is making a repair panel or if we have to go with a
used part.  Hopefully we do not have to purchase a whole nose.

2.  Steering box for a 2-piece steering column set-up.  New, used,
serviceable?  Any and all options considered.

Thanks in advance!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com