fot

[Fot] 2 trannies for FOT before Ebay

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 2 trannies for FOT before Ebay
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:53:25 -0700
I am disposing of two TR6 transmissions and thought I would offer them to
FOT before posting on eBay [no big hurry to sell].

One is a newly rebuilt close ratio 4 speed.  Has the Dolomite Sprint input
and higher second gear.  New syncros, bearings and 3rd gear. Great racing
four speed.  This has the 1" by 23 spline input shaft, so a different froms
tock clutch plate is needed.  I have a 7.25 Quartermaster dual plate clutch
and two sets of clutch disks [one used a season, one brand new] that I am
willing to include with this transmission.  I would like to get $1100 for
it [the gearsets alone cost $600].  Certainly open to offers.

The second is a 4 speed with A-type overdrive.  This came with my race car
[which was a roller].   I used it twice [but never with the OD as I did not
setup wiring for it].  Bob Cramer had rebuilt this tranny for Richard
Junkermeier [of Wyotech-- the one who built the Ambro for Joe].  I replaced
the solenoid and the plate it attaches to with expectations of using the OD
-- but go the close ratio box instead.  Would like $900 for this one.

I am open to any comments on price or offers to buy.

--
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley