fot

[Fot] Tornado Talisman & Lotus Elan reunited...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Tornado Talisman & Lotus Elan reunited...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:09:33 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: rdwismer@mchsi.com
Amici...

While I have not seen it yet, there is an extensive article in the November
issue of MONTHLY CLASSIC (UK) about the Tornado Talisman and the Lotus
Elan.  Back in the early 1960s they were both being 'birthed' at the same time
when Tornado Cars and Lotus were competitors.  It is my understanding that at
one time Tornado Cars was bigger than Lotus and the Tornado Cars models all
used many Triumph parts.  Below is a copy of a letter to the MONTHLY
CLASSIC editor from Bill Woodhouse (one of the Tornado Cars founders) about the
article, and I thought it might be of interest to some FOT folk.