fot

Re: [Fot] J-tpe OD enhancements for racing

To: <tr4@wi.rr.com>, "'Randall'" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Friends'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J-tpe OD enhancements for racing
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:24:37 -0600
I remember a lime green TR3 at road america circa 1971 at an
early regional.   He qualified front row, maybe pole.  It sounded
like he shifted about 4 times between canada corner and the Mitchell bridge.
Nice crisp, hard fast shifts for about 4 laps, then the o'dr upshifts got
pretty lazy and his times fell of a bit and a bathtub passed him. Curses!
He needed a bit more enhancement  (for his overdrive).
Anybody know who the TR3 driver was?

art