fot

Re: [Fot] Wedges

To: rfdeanes@gmail.com, kkjjk@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:33:00 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 12/14/2012 9:16:26 AM Central Standard Time,
rfdeanes@gmail.com writes:

> Henry , I'm in as I have two coupes, have thought many times over and
> over
> wheather to develope one into a racer, and many camp fires with the
> "getto"
> crowd on just what you are talking about, are we sticking with the 7
> engine
> , lets get it rolling or more planning,

I do not know if they are still active, but years ago there was an outfit
in Garland, Texas (John's Cars?) that made a career out of putting V6s into
TR7s, and claiming the result to be superior to the TR8.  This was in the
mid-1980s.  I almost bought a 'conversion kit' (I had a TR7 fixed head coupe)
at the time, but my attention wandered.  Don't know if they are still around.

Bill Dentinger