fot

Re: [Fot] Wedges

To: kkjjk@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:32:19 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM, <kkjjk@aol.com> wrote:

> Sorry to enter this discussion after seeing only a few
> comments............TR7/8s are "Like nobody else's car".............They
> are
> truly very cool...........I have a racing GT6 that I have never had out on
> the
> track.  I live in Maryland.  Is there anyone whom can give me some
> guidance on
> how I can get it on the track somewhere around here (Summit Point, etc)?  I
> only have one seat in it and I have been told that I need to have an
> instructor in the car with me before they will let me out on my own.  Is
> this
> true?  I would rather not have to put another seat in it.  Any help would
> be
> great!  Thanks- Jay De Pol
> Hello Jay De Pol...

Interesting post. I'm afraid your GT6 question will get lost in this Wedge
discussion.
It would be best if you started a new thread about your racing GT6...
please Tell a bit more about  your GT6 race car. (When was it built, for
what sanctioning body, what has been modified for racing and to what
extent...etc.) You have several options of places to run it, but my guess
is there will be more things to consider than whether or not you need to
have an extra seat in the car... Which, for the record you won't have to
have in place for any nationally recognized Drivers school. With more info,
several of us will be happy to point you in the right direction. It depends
on what you have there and what the end goal is
Thanks.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing