fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 Direction

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 Direction
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:07:36 -0500 (EST)
 Kelvin, is right, according to John Clancy's well done DVD histories on
Triumphs.

I think I remember seeing a MG 'trial badge' on a TR7 while watching his DVD
on TR7/8s.

That being said, they still are in our TRIUMPH FAMILY and I suspect we need to
bring them into vintage racing.

A 'spec' category such as Henry suggests seems like good place to start.

Kudos to Shawn Frank for launching this thread.  A couple of years ago, it
might not have gone anywhere. Its time has come?

Once again, I recommend the John Clancy series on TRIUMPH HISTORY.