fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 build questions

To: "'Dennis Delap'" <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>, "'Bob Kramer'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 build questions
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:45:19 -0600
Cc: 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>
I use a thin layer of the "Right Stuff".... I put that crap on
everything!!!!  As per the lady in the hot sauce commercial...

Since it takes awhile to get everything in place and bolted down you don't
want to use a fast set gasket sealer.  I really like the Right Stuff as it
will not fail you and does take a little while to setup.

Steve Yott