fot

Re: [Fot] County Pistons Quality Control Issue

To: "'Glenn Franco'" <gaf3@charter.net>, "'Friends of triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] County Pistons Quality Control Issue
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:40:28 -0500
Most of the County piston products are NOW made in .......yep you guessed
it; CHINA! They're cheap but you better check every possible dimension on
them. Also inspect the casting quality for fractures.

The days of quality parts are long gone. Many are not willing to pay for
quality so there's no demand for good parts, just cheap prices. Sad but I
too remember being able to open bearings up and also Hepolite A/E piston
boxes and they were superior to what is offered today.

The new motto is, "You get what you pay for..........and then only if you're
lucky!"

Russ Moore