fot

Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>, yellow04@tr4racer.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:04:44 -0800 (PST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Fixing the FOT website at this point will be much like eating an elephant.

Documentation of The Kastner Cup annual event - ever since I have been
attending - is almost non existent on our site.
We certainly have tons of pictures available.
Do we have a writer?
What is the web software? I am guessing something ancient.
How hard is it to add things, make changes, move stuff around?
Could I learn it and help out?

Small moves - something everyday will get her done.
Our website should be the goto place for everything FOT.