fot

Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com

To: Dennis Delap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:42:56 -0600
Cc: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
We can all probably agree that the website could use some improvements.
I certainly like the idea of a self-authored portion of the FOT
site too. Especially something like a "Members and their Cars" Section",
But as Bill D. has said we would need an editor (at the very least)

Right now I am working on a couple pages of info for the next Kastner Cup.
Henry, Joe and I are getting some stuff together and can promise (or at
least try to promise) a slick new portion of the website highlighting some
more current FOT 2013 updates and a full summary of our plans for the
Kastner-Cup.

In terms of going beyond this and totally revamping the entire site (baby
steps)
let me start with this.... I will see how it goes. After spending some time
with these initial improvements, perhaps I could be convinced to be said
"editor" and perhaps develop some sort of a "biography/ members section."

All that being said... although our website could use a bit of
improvement... we are very lucky to have our interests and friendships
supported by an (almost always) fully functional contact network.
I like our smallish email based Triumph World!
Not a bad little group of geeks, and with no dues, duties, officers etc.
I think we do pretty good for a group of "non members"

As always, Thanks of course go out to "the man behind the curtain"

Fot website updates to follow.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing