fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 H6 vs HS6 carbs

To: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 H6 vs HS6 carbs
From: "Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com" <Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:40:44 -0700
Cc: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
I have had no problems with my HS6s in the turns once I switched to the MG
style float bowls.  Having floats oriented left to right is not a good design
for road racing. Once I changed these out, I no longer have the sputtering and
hesitation coming out of any turn.

Having only run HS6s, I can't compare, but I do like the HS6s (until I can
afford some Mikunis).

Ty

Ty

Sent from my iPad
(Please excuse any errors or typos)

On Jan 20, 2013, at 6:14 PM, Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been running HS6 carbs since I got the car back on the track.  They
are
> fully sorted with time on the Dyno.   With that said (I had a few posts on
FOT