fot

Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

To: jason@multivintage.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:35:27 GMT
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Ted Schumacher competed in the Longest Day 24 hour races at Nelson Ledges and
was on a wining team at least once.  I believe this was in a TR8???  Ted can
chime in with more details.  I raced in that race 5 years ago, but it was in a
Miata.  Ted was there as a race marshall and was giving our team some tips.
Joe(B)