fot

Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

To: "'Bobby Whitehead'" <igofaster@att.net>, "'Jason Ostrowski'" <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR
From: "john hasty" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:07:11 -0500
Cc: 'FoT Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: Ac39vIFiK/yHX9kQQQyoJChlCji5FQAfhPdw a=4XwCEAaBuO8A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=B8rx5kvwQHCoTlY5PM2Gsg==:17 a=mkkZP590AAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=b4TgfONAAAAA:8 a=JcvzPq48AAAA:8 a=HZJGGiqLAAAA:8 a=Vf3f6l9jKjlYvt_MtvQA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=qtyMPpPvNdoA:10 a=JFLLmj4W_BAA:10 a=JgL6sTUlBcsA:10 a=0vksvMZRuTEA:10 a=Ki9j9A26RgQA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=uWM2GsfHPyAA:10 a=LuNFSA0Xe1kA:10 a=kp3uRgNowesA:10 a=HeoGohOdMD0A:10 a=AEfNXJsUHx6KW5wO:21 a=JkYLvIX7DoZHs4lH:21 a=B8rx5kvwQHCoTlY5PM2Gsg==:117 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0
Hey Bobby....I heard yesterday that SVRA is putting on a ract at the Austin
track with vintage and TransAm cars.....

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: jhhasty@gdhs.com
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.