fot

[Fot] sponsorship "ad" for Levy's book?

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] sponsorship "ad" for Levy's book?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:13:20 -0500
Amici,

The comments about publishing a book (I vote for paper and would be glad
to contribute) come  at a serendipitous time.  Burt Levy is about to
publish his sequel to "The 200MPH Steamroller", and we thought it would
be fitting to memorialize Jimmy and Lanky as we did for Uncle Jack. The
artwork Joe and I collaborated on to memorialize them is finished and
can be seen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92513095@N03/8408581917/       (There's a
nice tribute to Lanky in this month's Classic Motorsports, page 14, and
Jimmy is noted in the great article about the TR250K on page 81.)

So I'm looking for folks interested in contributing to a sponsorship
"ad" in Levy's book, in addition to the 4 folks who have already signed
on.  Pls let me know by 11 FEB if you're interested.  If we have
critical mass, I'll press on with the effort and keep everyone in the loop.

Tnx to Joan DeLap for taking the great photo of three "departing TR4s"
and Joe's theme of "Departing Triumphs, Departed Friends".  Dennis: I
just noticed that I misspelled your name in the artwork.  Damn, sorry.
I'll fix it tomorrow.

jim

--
Jim Hassall