fot

Re: [Fot] Series 80 Koni adjustment

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Series 80 Koni adjustment
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
On the suggestion to use heims joint, I can see that this principal could be
advantageous but not sure how it would be done practically in the application
of
tube shock conversion and the trailing arm.  I can't quite see how to use
it on
either end.  I would think that the larger shock mount holes and rubber
shock
mount bushing might have a similar affect to the heim joint.  Jim