fot

[Fot] Adjusting front camber on a TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Adjusting front camber on a TR6
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:43:53 -0800 (PST)
I can't find the email now but an FOTer told be me a simple way to get
negative
camber.  I believe it is to reverse the upper wishbone and I believe
it gives
approx. 2 1/2 degrees of negative camber.  Right now I have 3/4
degree of
negative camber using shims and I am getting considerable wear on
the outside
shoulder of my tires.  My TR6 is used exclusively for
autocrossing and an
occasional hillclimb with no street use.  What is the
maximum camber I should
have without causing issues?  Also, what are the
issues that start happening
with extreme camber (2 1/2 to 3 degrees)?  Thanks
for any help on this.  Jim
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive