fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup

To: "triumph friends" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:04:28 -0400
Mr. Paddock Master,

With regards to choice C from you recent communication to your "triumph
friends", there is some essential information that requires dissemination to
the general public. However, there is information that I am afraid will be
shared, but I really don't want to know.

I like to be surprised by the cheese selections...

PS. Is Don Brick and his cheese coming?

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive