fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <yellow04@tr4racer.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup
From: "donlbrick" <donlbrick@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:52:04 -0500
Cc: rdwismer@mchsi.com
  From: BillDentin@aol.com
  To: yellow04@tr4racer.com ; fot@autox.team.net
  Cc: donlbrick@mchsi.com ; rdwismer@mchsi.com
  Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:14 AM

  In a message dated 03/29/2013 5:04:37 AM Central Standard Time,
yellow04@tr4racer.com writes:

    I like to be surprised by the cheese selections...

    PS. Is Don Brick and his cheese coming?

  Come September, all will be welcomed to Road America and Wisconsin.  Hence,
lots of tasty cheese selections will surface.

  Don Brick, ex-Swiss Valley guru and arguably the best driver the Beady Eye
tent ever produced, is still up, out and about.  We'll sure try to encourage
him to come.  Regardless...the famous Swiss and awesome Mindoro Bleu will be
there for sure.

  And of course, Wisconsin is also home to John Fridirici (a Grande Cheese
honcho) and those tasty Italian cheeses.

  Not to worry, not to worry!

  Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com