fot

Re: [Fot] Electric cars

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Electric cars
From: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:03:33 -1000
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
I consider the Chevy Volt to be the best engineered and most practical of all
the electrics. The technology is superb, it's a real achievement.

On Apr 3, 2013, at 12:54 PM, gasket.works@gte.net wrote:

> I leased a chevy volt in dec 2012.. Three year deal. Since dec 10 I filled
up w 8 gallons gas.  With another car I would have filled at least every ten
days.    I have a solar panel array.  This past weekend I made about about
56KW per day.  As the days get longer the array generates perhaps 70+KW.

> The car is nearly noisless, gobs of instant torque and smooth.  I. Want to
hot rod it and take it on the track.  Does scca have an all electric class?