fot

[Fot] TR250 Engine block pronounced DOA by machine shop

To: fot@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR250 Engine block pronounced DOA by machine shop
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends.
I am now in need of a replacement six cylinder block for my
every day and
autocrossing TR250. Apparently my cam wore the block so bad it
created a crack.B
It did not have cam bearings and was likely starved of oil
when I was dealing
with a bad oil pump last year.

I sold a GT6 block a short
time ago and I knowB a fellow club memberB just got rid
of one.B  Anyone out
there with a spare sitting around to sell and close to
Northern California?B
I don't need any of the guts or peripherals and can return
all parts after
disassembly if wanted.B

Please letB me know if you can help.B  I'd love to
have the car running again for
a club-hosted June autocross.

Andy Packard
925 577 7704