fot

[Fot] Pittsburgh GP Vintage Race in July - MG vs Triumph

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Pittsburgh GP Vintage Race in July - MG vs Triumph
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:38:27 -0400
poking around the PVGP site, I ran across a notice from the Roadster Factory
that they are sponsoring an MG vs Triumph race on Saturday.  The notice said
20 laps, which would be a long race for Schenley Park.
http://www.pvgp.org/british-heritage-race-at-schenley-park-mg-vs-triumph-spon
sored-by-the-roadster-factory/