fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire rear suspension

To: Scott Barr <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com> (Win)/6.0.13_GA_2944) s=q20121106; t=1367860000; bh=2LOUqWpZDxKQMvKlP9NjI3YDTZHwSIET6BswV6kBUEo=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=GHSAASXaN1PPdEGYfoH58r6V902Uz74HDXr7r52WW9KyooDDvK1R36nK13ARNlGU4 PHwo0eNUbhtcGdwiLUHNaOvxUi6pU+AbwayMDtQSzY9Wz1swFQgm8fpKxPqw0EhDID Jc8xIAQXw/m0D0IfKOaIvA/1UvJNPaQODQimmcRZQD20W86eZ5npMIHoIZ0DDXANzu UbPDt5cpdYHrkW3qWthuTwTl075SEWVl8O/fSYd/E3geZRe86VaJpyJ+CUd2nJzDW3 Kwxn/OvOqHZIjsV3GysvQ31xvtWHsyNuzDUb+a78WUwpl4wkRTzskgirbLYp1tx/SD Mh7iBP+zR9IbQ==
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire rear suspension
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 17:06:39 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Scott,

Downhill, off camber and lumpy suggest the rear end is unloading periodically
over the lumpy bits.

Assuming your tire pressures and spring rates are already dialedB  IB  wouldB
tighten up the rebound

dampening on the rear shocks but I don't know if you have that adjustment on
yours.

If you can't adjust just the rebound then just a stiffer overall setting may
settle it down.

Tightening up the rear sway bar a smidge may help too.

Downhill & off camber you also may need to look at the front end to make sure
some excessive dive

or roll isn't upsetting a normally well behaving rear e nd.

jim g