fot

Re: [Fot] Brake Fluid

To: "<yellow04@tr4racer.com>" <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Fluid
From: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:08:35 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
I used to do the exact same procedure using Castrol LMA but the Lemons TR6
experience taught me that you can boil it after a few hours in the Texas
summer heat. The better fluids absorb less moisture and handle the heat
better. At $20 a pint instead of $7 the ATE is good insurance and I get to
skip a few blessings here and there.

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone

fot@autox.team.net