fot

Re: [Fot] Mosport

To: Mike Moore <mmoore@wave1.net> FILETIME=[C73DFD80:01CE6D21]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport
From: Vince G <vangoughv@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:18:25 -0400
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Mike,

It was a pleasure to make Paddock beside a fellow rookie with all the FOT
crowd and really good to see you get around the course so well (passing me)
:)

Thanks for the good company and all the help you and your pit crew/family (and
other FOT friends like Mike and Peter) gave up when I had some transmission
issues to deal with.

Looking forward to next time!

Cheers
Vince Garrett