fot

Re: [Fot] Triumphs are still relevant, even today

To: Robert MacKenzie <list@mackenzie.aero>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumphs are still relevant, even today
From: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:38:25 -0600
Cc: 'FoT Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
References: <1372076453.47000.YahooMailRC@web182204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <003501ce7101$42e912c0$c8bb3840$@aero> s=q20121106; t=1372099107; bh=Lz1bTcNwxlIhEVis9jcu1P/3f5RVoQCA9IAyTSoWFm8=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=nJ+nvfikhD33S9nnBV7zBWZt52wbe6hGcnE3fBqdmGk0n9BUk0jz9ctC1OUL2TddD 4CfJWG0qbk5ToYmRKATjzRm6U6uFTGtG7Q2hRlQJtm3GHqH4S5OQFdewJjEh7Zt6eh Dbg3pQ+zKFcDqZVAPeaimmeNr21uwNEX3krnufSepkOhShyB+5mVxLBoUq1UM4F6yw H0Ol3nUxY/5+I2CnDxCzgxFJSor/r/wZKCBilK9GpFoVC1z1gZMr/NxacvZGYA5w9w tLdHxIhisFgrnORzchKauCQfqFms/2ycq5TQvUgf/Zi7751xRC9iIy3m/35Yw2+21N wb9cUelLdm9qQ==
My TR6 studs are 7/16" not 1/2".

Moroso 461601 is the number on my receipt for 7/16" - 20 wheel studs.
They are 2 7/8" long. I used them on my Spit hub and the hub had to be
drilled just a bit to meet the required hole dimensions but you may
not need to do that on a TR6 hub. And you'll probably need open ended
lug nuts for these studs, which some tech inspectors like to see anyhow.

See:

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=25107

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)