fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch Failure in GT6

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch Failure in GT6
From: jkhagen@charter.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:49:12 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
We have found a one person shop in North Branch Mn--"The Clutch
Doctor"--he can build most anything.  We us a"One Piece" disc--no
rivets-no 'Marcel" with ceramic buttons.  Don't need "Marcel" in the
fins for smooth takoffs--ie street.  Ceramic buttons run cooler and can
take more oil. Must use steel insert if using aluminum flywheel.  Sprung
center section is advised for road racing--ie not solid disc.
    I used to build my our clutches when I worked for a clutch
manufacturer.  We built 100M units per year.  I used to give clinics on
clutches---sooo Questions 763-684-1617.  John Hagen  TR-4 -  TVR
Grantura
   Clutch Doctors' name is Trevor  @  651-674-4175