fot

Re: [Fot] Shocks

To: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Shocks
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:15:41 -0500
I will say that shocks normally last longer than that.  In my case,
I've still got the stops that prevent the wheel from drooping too
much in place, so the shock is not what performs that action - that
may help, but in Jack's car he didn't have those (unnecessary weight,
you know...) and his front shocks were never replaced.

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive