fot

Re: [Fot] Video from Charlotte

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Video from Charlotte
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
Nice video but I hate the current trend of sports car racing in the USA.  It's
like the bulk of American motor sport spectators are so shallow that they can
only keep up with cars that look like something in their driveway that
are going around in circles.  Yes, I realize that there is plenty of action in
the infield and that turn one off the bank is tough but I don't like appeasing
these spectators that believe all auto racing is some form or another of
NASCAR.  Jim