fot

Re: [Fot] In-car video posted

To: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] In-car video posted
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:57:29 -0400
> Well getting my in-car video posted to YouTube was much harder than getting
> my carburetion sorted out at Road America.

I'd like to say posting it to YouTube was difficult but I have not made it that
far. I purchased a Gopro this Summer and trying to edit those files in order to
trim them down enough to do something with them is about the most god awful
task I have tried to do. Took me about a week to do the one from PVGP and I am
about to throw the darn thing out the window now from trying to do something
with the K.Cup videos. I think I'm going to duct tape an old 8mm projector to
the roll bar for the next race instead!

Marty (Mr. technology challenged)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com