fot

Re: [Fot] Nominations

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <nicholsondustin@yahoo.com>, "'Tim Pettenati'" <tpettenati@yahoo.com>, <list@mackenzie.aero>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nominations
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:44:25 -0500
Glad to have Dusty with another Spitfire in the group!  Proud to have Mr.
Triumph nominated... Good show, Shawn!

I'm planning to have my G Prod Spitfire make it's maiden event at Eagles
Canyon in the Spring.  Hope Robert MacKenzie and Tim Pettenati will be there
with similar cars, so I have SOMEONE to run with...

"Jedi" Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

"These aren't the volunteers you're looking for.  He can go about his
business."

Message: 3