fot

[Fot] race oils for TR6 & GT6

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] race oils for TR6 & GT6
From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:36:07 +1000

--f46d0435c00853071b04e76e56c0

can those of you circuit racing your car, please let me know what engine
oil you are using.
I used Mobil 1 for years until the price got "silly" .also, it did not seem
to be keeping the engine as clean internally as I would like. . tried a few
locally made alternatives and nothing stood out as any better than the
Mobil 1.
I tried Joe Gibbs Driven HR 15-50 today and it has not held up, with
pressure falling to almost zero on hot idle, despite oil temps not getting
over 90C (exact same as engine water)
thanks, Terry

--f46d0435c00853071b04e76e56c0

me know what engine oil you are using.</div><div>I used Mobil 1 for years u=
ntil the price got &quot;silly&quot; .also, it did not seem to be keeping t=
he engine as clean internally as I would like. . tried a few locally made a=
lternatives and nothing stood out as any better than the Mobil 1.</div>

 pressure falling to almost zero on hot idle, despite oil temps not getting=
 over 90C (exact same as engine water)</div><div>thanks, Terry<br clear=3D"=
all">

--f46d0435c00853071b04e76e56c0--

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com