fot

Re: [Fot] Exhaust Header

To: van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be, colordog.1@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Exhaust Header
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:31:40 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 10/30/2013 12:26:05 PM Central Standard Time,
van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be writes:

> Steve, your headers are also a lot wider (diameter) than mine. Bigger is
> not
> always better and many tend to fit too wide exhaust pipes, but maybe 38mm
> (1
> 1/2") is definitely too small on a race car, I'll found out before next
> racing season.

Amici...

More than a few FOTers have worked on a 'tuned exhaust'.

I know Uncle Jack did.  And in particular, Greg at the Engine Room.  He
told me the exhaust pipe length can be a critical issue too, at least with the
headers he's developed for his Morgan applications.  Maybe he'll chime in.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive