fot

[Fot] The Best GT6 (arguably)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] The Best GT6 (arguably)
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 00:47:04 +0000
Well, one of the best GT6 race cars EVER is for sale... And, No one has made a
comment or post about it, Yet.
I knew this baby would come up sooner or later since it seems to have sat
stagnant for a while now.
Anyway, at risk of being beaten by it... The climax version,  Kastner/Brophy
Car is up for sale. I would by it in a heartbeat if I had my grandparent's
money.... Or anyone's $37,500. (for that matter.) I'd be honored to have this
car in my collection. But, I have the desire... Less the funds to support
another killer GT6. Here is your chance to own a piece of TRIUMPH HISTORY.
If anyone has the funds... Less the desire, Friendly Ghost Racing can help! Buy
the car, and let me prep it properly and arrive and drive. This car, like all
racing GT6's... Fall under the heading of qualifying for the FGR GT6 Heritage
Trust
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com