fot

[Fot] Wetliner Engine Cam Bearing Install Problems

To: Friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Wetliner Engine Cam Bearing Install Problems
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 18:40:59 -0400
Having discovered that the cam bearings in this engine were not
installed properly to line up with the bearing plugs, I was considering
making my own tool to pull new  bearings into the block.

I have used most of the cam install tools on the market including the
Lisle tool currently available. This has been revised since the last
time I used one. The last time I used one had o-rings to hold the
bearings. These work but I'm considering making a simple tool on the lathe.

Anyways I was thinking about turning some aluminum on the lathe to make
a tool.
Does anyone know the I.D.  and O.D. of the TR4 Cam Bearings??

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance Glenn
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com