fot

Re: [Fot] Wetliner Engine Cam Bearing Install Problems

To: "'Glenn Franco'" <gaf3@charter.net>, "'Friends of triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wetliner Engine Cam Bearing Install Problems
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:18:40 -0500
Out of a new package,

They are not round, the outside diameter varies between 1.840 to 1.850.  The
inside diameter varies from 1.715 to 1.725.

They obviously become round as they are driven into the round bores.  Many
years ago I made an installation tool and used a compressible piece of
rubber that holds the bearing as I drive it in.

Steve Yott