fot

Re: [Fot] TR crank

To: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR crank
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:20:08 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Double check with David. He said he was able to modify the pattern for Chevy
or Honda rods when we worked to develop this.

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:15 AM, John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com> wrote:
>
> But he would not alter the width of the rod journals to accommodate "modern"
rods; so we chose Moldex who does the same 5 main type crank with any
specification you want for mains and rods.  Different lubrication patterns,
nitride and balanced.

> John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
> Attorney at Law
> 301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
> P.O. Box 488
> Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
> Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
> JHasty@mhc-law.com | www.mhc-law.com

He's made at least 6 so far. They are a thing of beauty and 4 lbs lighter than
stock.  I'll attach a photo but it will be stripped on the FoT cc. A little
grinding on the webs in the block is required for clearance.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive