fot

Re: [Fot] TR crank

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR crank
From: Greg And Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:39:49 -0500
Cc: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
I can answer that. He did 2 five main cranks for me with a modified Chevy rod
journal. He is very receptive to design changes.

Just to pass along a story about his product. We use a machine shop in Austin
that has been preparing race motors for many years. The owner told me these
cranks were works of art. Anecdotal evidence of quality, but I respect his
opinion.

Thanks go to John Frymark for the upfront design work with Marine on this one.

Greg

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:20 AM, John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Double check with David. He said he was able to modify the pattern for
Chevy