fot

[Fot] GRATTAN Raceway...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GRATTAN Raceway...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

I received an email from Dave Kettler, who is helping run an SCCA event at
Grattan Raceway this week end.  Dave's been to a ton of race tracks around
the country, but this was his first trip to Grattan.  He got to be a
passenger in the pace car for the Production Car race yesterday, and was
totally
impressed with the challenges that Grattan provides.

Incidentally, while we had a bunch of TRIUMPHs at Grattan Raceway last week
end, there is only one there this week end.  But when that TRIUMPH is Sam
Halkias...one is enough.  He got around a 240Z to win the Prod Race.

HOORAY four our side!

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com