fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Fot mailing list probe message

To: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:29:21 -0500
Those would be messages the list tried to deliver and got bounced
before it hit your inbox.  In my case I think my server was down for
a bit, I got a couple and then my hosting company seemed to figure
things out and all was well again.  It's the list trying to purge
itself of no-longer valid addresses.

Tony