fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Fot mailing list probe message

To: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>,trmarty@hotmail.com,fot@autox.team.net
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:32:11 -0500
The message says:
"If you are reading this, you don't need to do anything to remain an enabled
member of the mailing list.  If this message had bounced, you would not be
reading it, and your membership would have been disabled. Normally when you
are disabled, you receive occasional messages asking you to re-enable your
subscription."

Since you got the message, you should be good.

Tony